Innovative technology, modular and compact design, as well as the quiet operation makes the QS-220-PL as a perfect motion base not only for professional application but also for home users in various types of cockpits. Additional sets of QS-220-PL can be configured as a 4 and 6 actuated system to provide 3 / 4 / 6 DOF using dedicated cockpits from Qubic System product line.
By using dedicated software Platform Manager – Qubic Manager the user can use several sets to create the most realistic simulation that immediately responds to onscreen situations to deliver real life experience in gaming or VR applications.
For over 10 year the company has been designing and providing bespoke motion solutions for industry and cutting edge technology for racing and flight simulation.
What is included
QS-220-PL motion set:
- 2x QS-L1 – linear actuator with cup holder
- 1x QS-SB2 – power cabinet (control module)
- 1x QS-SBML-2 – motion lock cable (up-link/down-link) – 2 meters long
- 1x Power cable
QS-MC6 motion controller set
Single unit required to control up to 3 sets of QS-220-PL:
- 1x M10 – USB controller
- 1x QS-SBML-1 – motion lock with additional cable
- 1x QS-MBT-1 – M-BUS terminator (RJ45 plug with resistor)
- 1x USB cable
- 1x CAT.5E patch cord cable